Exams are as follows:
Friday, January 26, 2018 - Period A at 9:30
Monday, January 29, 2018 - Period B at 9:30
Tuesday, January 30, 2018 - Period C at 9:30
Wednesday, January 31, 2018 - Period D at 9:30
EXAMINATION INSTRUCTIONS AND INFORMATION FOR STUDENTS
1. Read the examination schedule carefully.
2. Exams must be written when scheduled.
3. It is your responsibility to be on time for each of your scheduled examinations. If you arrive late for an examination, report directly to the office for instructions.
4. Do not schedule personal appointments or other obligations for times when you have examinations scheduled.
5. The only acceptable reasons for missing an examination are illness or death in the family. Acceptable documentation (such as a doctor's note) is required to excuse such an absence.
6. Arrive at school at least 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your examination.
7. Students who miss examinations, or who arrive late, are at risk of losing the credit.
8. There will be no mid-day bus for this examination period. Students are requested to study in the cafeteria while in the school.
9. Please be aware that hallways areas in the school are out of bounds during exams. You will not be allowed to use your locker while exams are being written. Take what you need from your locker to your exam or wait until exams are over to access your locker. In addition, the front foyer should be used only to enter and leave the building.
10. In the exam rooms:
-Arrive at the exam room at least 5 minutes prior to exam start.
-Come prepared - bring only the equipment and materials you need.
-Unless directed otherwise, by your teacher, you cannot bring notes, texts or other material into the exam.
-Cell phones, Ipods, any electrical devices, etc. ARE NOT allowed in classrooms. Coats, backpacks and any other luggage must be left at the front of the exam room.
-You cannot talk during exams. Be sure not to make contact in any way with other students. Remember the consequence for plagiarism (cheating) is severe. You may receive zero on your exam.
-If you have a problem and need help, raise your hand and ask a teacher for assistance
-You cannot hand in your exam paper and leave the exam room until one full hour has elapsed.
-Consult your student planner for study tips.
11. Inclement Weather – There will be announcements on the radio if the buses are cancelled. If the buses are cancelled the exams scheduled for that day will be written on the following day, with the exception of the PD Day. (Friday, February 2nd, 2018 will be the PD Day. This will not change.) If necessary, exams will be written on the Monday and the start date for Semester two will be delayed accordingly. Please review the website for updated information.
Good Luck Everyone!!